Tabs

Thursday, April 20, 2006

JobsDB.com

Welcome to JobsDB Malaysia...!!

Today is my 1st day back to work after so long. Actually not that long it was about 8months. It's been quite a while i was stalled but now KEITH is back in action! HA! I wouldn't say I wasn't doing anything. I was pretty much occupied myself.

Coming to think of it, I was pretty much enjoying myself. Other than looking out for some jobs recruitments, applying them; I did some part-times, fixing-up PCs & networks, travel (regionally), watching TV programs (8TV); keeping myself up to-date what's new on TV and the world (Entertainment) out there. Interesting, eh? Nevertheless, I think a lot of thinking myself in order to be a better equipped me to face the "cruel" world. Came out with some ideas, not gonna tell now but will soon you'll now. Just continue to watch channelME; where there's U, there's channelME. Nonetheless, I was redeemed by the Spirit of the Lord in youth camp last year. It was amazing and awesome!

Now back to my job.

What I supposed to do is to in charge of the event booths and sell it. So basically I'm doing sales but under the marketing dept. I won't be doing much of the planning of the marketing side, will do mostly the selling. I've not been doing much things since I came in. Just surfing around, checking emails & circles, and blogging! Of course, I did some work. Reading through the products and going through a briefing how to make sales call.

Event Executive

Responsibilities:
To identify and close new business revenue streams through the sale of JobsDB.com' suite of products, present products to potential clients through web based demonstrations and consultations, generate leads & initiate cold calls, build new relationships and maintain existing ones throughout the entire sales cycle and provide client support.


This is not really something I've been looking for. Since I got nothing to do, I just gave it a shot. Besides, people has been making remarks about me that I should get a sales job. Well, here I am doing corparate sales. Is contract base of 5months. Not sure if I or the company wanna continue the contract but the latter will judge base on my this round performance. As for me, is too early for me to judge whether I like the job or not. But I'll do my best to finish up the project and the whole event. Oh, you guys can actually help to decide too by sending your votes to JOB Y if you want me to stay or JOB N if you don't want me to stay; to 33888. Your votes will contribute 50% of my decision making. OK, fine.. it's lame.. forget about the vote, is just a joke. If you guys wondering what event is it, is JobsDB Career & Education Fair.

So do drop by the fair when it starts somewhere in end-of-June at MVEC. Or maybe you or anybody that you might know wanna get a booth or two from me. Alright, I guess I'm getting too much into my work already. Need some rest and release.

To be continue...

No comments: