Tabs

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Time is short, pressure is on, but NO BLOODY SUPPORT..!!


The fair is getting nearer to the launch at KL, happening on end of June.

Manager is pushing to sell the booths, which I pretty much understand why. I'm worried and being pressure about this. The fair is like my project, my baby. Not sure how am I gonna do this. God knows how. Only God can save me. Really need all the support and assistance to help me settle up all the booth, at least those in KL first. 'Cause till now only sold 1% of the space. I'm so dead. "Dying to live" so to say. HAH! I'm so squeezed up by my boss and goin breathless, just like the hedgehod in the pic.


As I was saying my manager has no support on me. I don't see any effort from her or showing how she can close a deal.




2days ago, I just can't take it anymore and I just blew right at her face. She just kept pushing it for something that she wanted eventhough a solutioin already given to her. Just don't understand how women can become bosses or managers sometimes. Pardon me, I'm not being stereotype here, but God knows why on earth I'm facing all these women who doesn't know how to lead but wanna lead? Why do they allow women-men equality? Why they allow women to stand in Parliament as MPs, so called the women's political rights - Millicent Fawcett (between 1903-1928), and also made one of them to be the very 1st Prime Minister - Margaret Thatcher (1979-1990) in Britain back in the 19th-20th century, during the Victorian age?

[P/S: Not to forget our beloved Malaysian MP for PJ Utara, Petaling Jaya - Datin Paduka Chew Mei Fun]

In 1870, Queen Victoria had written "let women be what God intended, a helpmate for man, but with totally different duties and vocations. Is this really what God intended? Or is just a "Queen" thing. Why God allows such things to happened, that has stirred all women in the world? (Not trying to question God's work here, only wondering)


Again, I'm not judging. Is just my pure, innocent, virgin mind that have such thoughts about women being a leader. Even I have to accept it, it is so, why women these days aren't like those leaders I mentioned.
I'm just like this poor hamster (cute, I know) stuck in that poor cup, in a cage. Gosh, how am I suppose to get of here? If I get out, who is going to feed me?
Now my GM, who only came in today also so called "pressuring" me to want to push the sales for the booths. 1 man show, in 1 month for a 100 BOOTHS (KL only)...!!
This is madness. Next week is gonna be a crazy week for me. Gonna be damn busy. How I wish I'm my own boss to myself. Have all the time, money & all problems in the world. Is not ironic but paradox! What else has installed for me? Any teaser? Just patiently wait and see. I know you don't like waiting. But...... I'm not sure what else do be done than wait!

No comments: